Groupama Arena is home to Ferencvárosi TC, one of Hungary’s oldest and most popular soccer teams. Guarding the entrance is a bronze eagle clutching a soccer ball, symbolizing the passion for the sport shared by the fans who cheer on their home squad. Now they have double reason to be proud: their stadium is the greenest in Hungary, with the club’s signature colors displayed in every detail right down to the elevator operating panels.
- Completed: 2014
- Size: 75,494 sqm
- Capacity: 23,700 spectators
- Certification: BREEAM
- Building owner: Magyar Nemzeti Vagyonkezelo Zrt.
- Developer: Magyar Nemzeti Vagyonkezelo Zrt.
- Architect: S.A.M.O. Tervezoés IngatlanfejlesztoKft.
- Contractor: Market ÉpítoZrt.
- 7 KONE MonoSpace® elevators
- KONE Care™ Maintenance Service