LE ROYAL GOES GREEN
Amman – capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan – is a city steeped in history. When construction on the Le Royal hotel was completed in 2002, it was ultra-modern, yet its tower-like structure sits comfortably in a metropolis whose history stretches back more than 3,000 years.
The ability of Amman to adapt over the years has seen the city survive where others have fallen. Le Royal is no different in that sense. When owners of the five-star hotel decided to do a full upgrade with 32 completely new elevators, careful attention was paid to the environmental impact of the new project.
- Modernization completed: 2014
- Height: 105 m
- Floors: 32
- Building owner: General Mediterranean Consultants
- Developer: General Mediterranean Jordan
- Architect: Martinet Architecture
- Contractor: Mid Contracting Company
- 19 KONE MiniSpace™ elevators
- 2 KONE MiniSpace™ scenic elevators
- 5 KONE MonoSpace® elevators
- 3 KONE MonoSpace® scenic elevators
- KONE E-Link™ monitoring system
- KONE Care™ Maintenance Service